Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the above position reporting to the Finance Manager and based in Suva.
This role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions. This includes the daily running of the financial operations, monitoring & performance and reporting requirements.
1. Assist in finalisation of month-end results within required timelines.
2. Perform accurate and timely monthly General Ledger Account reconciliations.
3. Assist in the preparation of required head office reports, annual budgets and forecasts within stipulated timelines.
4. Prepare required Tax & Regulatory Statutory reports.
5. Compiling adhoc financial and management information, as and when required within specific timelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• University Degree preferably in Accounting.
• At least 3 years of experience in a related role.
• Good financial and analytical skills.
• Highly motivated, rational thinker with a pro-active attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This is an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Please download application from BSP’s Career website and forward with a detailed CV including at least three references to:
The Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 8 April 2022. For further information, please contact
Ms Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone on 323 4460.