Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above position reporting to the Collections Supervisor, BSPF based at the office in Samabula, Suva.
To support the Collections team ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to.
1. Ensure that approval and settlement process adhered to and insurance protections are in place.
2. Maintain cordial relationship with all stakeholders ensuring all potential loss is minimised.
3. Strong working relationship with the Lending and Support teams to ensure that every effort is made to ensure clients effect payments in a timely manner.
4. Ensure all key processes within the specific ageing is actioned in a timely manner and in line with the policies, procedure and any legislative requirements.
5. All required systems must be updated for all key processes actioned which will include any client contact details, feedbacks or proposed arrangements to allow for ease of arrears management.
6. Maintain a proper diary of all arrangements/promises to pay. Ensure it is monitored and follow through where required.
7. Ensure quality is maintained throughout the collection process with the ultimate objective of having permanent fixes in place.
8. Promptly attend to queries received via telephone or email in a courteous and timely manner.
9. Attend to any other duties as delegated by the Collections Supervisor in a professional and timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in the field of Accounting or Business Studies.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a related role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good financial and analytical skills.
• Good Credit and Risk Management knowledge.
• High motivation, rational thinking and pro-active attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This is an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Please download application from BSP’s Career website and forward with a detailed CV including at least three references to:
The Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 24 June 2022. For further information,
please contact Ms Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone