Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Branch Manager and based at Taveuni Branch, Taveuni.
To provide effective and efficient customer service in compliance with BSP’s rules and regulations.
1. Ensure over the counter banking transactions are processed in accordance with BSP’s policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for accepting special answers from both internal and external customers from other banks in a timely and concise manner.
3. Responsible for preparing bank cheques in a timely manner and in accordance to BSP’s policies and procedures.
4. Adhere to the banks policy and regulations and ensure the highest level of honesty, integrity and professionalism is demonstrated when carrying out duties at all times.
5. Responsible for opening of all deposit account types and exploring other financial opportunities.
6. Responsible for opening new accounts, issuing lost or stolen EasyCards for both internal and external customers.
7. Take responsibility that at the end of the day all processes are carried out including the dispatch of documents to support departments.
8. Maintain security at all time by adhering to BSP’s rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Diploma in IT/ Accounting / Business Studies/ Management/ Banking and Finance.
• Proficient in Oral and Written English.
• Proficient in general/desktop Microsoft applications.
• Basic technical skills in Sales and Service processes.
• Basic technical skills in Safety (OHS) and security.
• Basic technical skills in Product Knowledge.
• Basic technical skills in Policies and Procedures.
This is an important role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Send your application with your CV including at least three recent references to email@example.com
You may also post or deliver a printed copy to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 21 March 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.
There are currently no available vacancies!