Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Senior BSP Payments Manager and based at Level 2 Joske Street Building, Suva
Market, grow and manage Digital products and services to increase revenue and build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships.
1. Market, grow and manage Digital products and services to customers to increase revenue.
2. Provide customer service and support to customers (internal & external) with queries/issues received over the phone, email, branch referrals, etc.
3. Build and maintain strong relationships with BSP’s Digital customers, in particular high income earners.
4. Ensure compliance with policy and local regulations.
5. Contribute to the achievement of business growth by promotion of the Bank’s electronic products including ATMs, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Bill Pay, and Visa Debit/Credit Card.
6. Contribute to maintaining a high level of efficiency to ensure the effective running of the department.
7. Provide training to internal departments and external customers on Digital channel products.
8. Provide day to day business support to internal/external customers.
9. Prepare regular statistics and collation of monthly and quarterly reports on Digital products to the Digital Retail Manager and recommend/implement strategies to increase Digital product sales and improve work efficiency.
10. Maintain and ensure ATM & Biller agreements are updated and assist in quarterly internal Audit checks.
11. Other duties delegated by the Head of Digital and Manager BSP Payments Sales.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Management, Banking, Accounting, Economics, Tourism
• 3 years banking experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Digital Sales Experience.
• Knowledge of Digital Industry & Card Scheme.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Send your application with your CV including at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also post or deliver a printed copy to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 07 March 2023. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.