Applications are invited from qualied, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Senior Manager IT Infrastructure and Communication Services based in Suva.
To provide support through monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the uptime of the various networks within BSP.
1. Ensure the Bank’s network is operational.
2. Maintain and update documentation as and when required. This includes standard operating procedures
and baseline configurations of network systems.
3. Review and propose system improvements to meet the business and SLA requirements.
4. Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the ITIL processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree in IT or related discipline.
• CCNA certification required with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Strong hands-on network support experience on a LAN, WAN and data centre environment.
• Solid understanding of CISCO networking solutions including firewalls.
• Knowledge of Unix, Linux and Solaris operating systems will be advantageous.
• Network management concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
• Must be able to work flexible hours when required.
• Highly motivated, rational thinker with a pro-active attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Proven communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all
applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the
necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organisation and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, BSP Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Angelin Chen,
Head of Talent Management on 323 4460 or email@example.com
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 22 Aprill 2022