Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the Head of Project Management (Head of PMO) and based in Suva.
Support the Head of PMO to co-ordinate the timely implementation of Technology and Business based Projects that support the BSP’s Strategic Goals within budgets and to the highest standards.
- Plan and co-ordinate all assigned projects from origination to implementation while ensuring all deliverables are in line with Project objectives and meet quality standards.
- Work with Head of PMO and Project Managers to monitor project progress and resolve issues at the working group level or escalate to Head of PMO.
- Assist the Head of PMO manage the delivery of the business requirements, functional specifications, resource requirements, timelines, and deliverables for projects.
- Create, maintain, and manage project plans including the change management processes.
- Ensure compliance is maintained with bank procedures, policies and regulatory authority standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree in Business or IT related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in Project Management would be of an advantage.
- Good financial acumen.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in effective written, oral and interpersonal communications.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organisation and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
Level 12, Suva Central Building
Cnr Renwick and Pratt Street
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 24 June 2022. For further information, please contact Angelin Chen - Head of Talent Management, on phone 3234460.