Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for
this position reporting to the BSP Finance Country Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing effective support to the
asset finance sales team to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
1. Be well-versed with all aspects of asset finance and insurance protection in
order to effectively facilitate loan processing, approval and settlement within
2. Maintain and build stakeholder networks ensuring all potential losses are
minimized and report all potential issues directly to management.
3. Undertake Personal Property Securities Registry (PPSR) and company
searches as required.
4. Ensure that customer information files are in order and current.
5. Consistently provide exceptional service to customers.
Knowledge and Skills and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting/Banking and Finance.
• At least 3 years’ experience in related roles.
• Experience in preparation of asset finance documentation.
• Good understanding of legal documentation with basic lending knowledge.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organization and an
appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high caliber
Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to:
Head of Talent Management
BSP People & Culture
L12 BSP Suva Central Building
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 3 February 2023. For further information,
please contact Angelin Chen, Head of Talent Management, on 3234460 or